cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Murthy <Mur...@nexx.tv>
Subject Cordova based app on LG SMART TV's
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 13:17:39 GMT
Hello team,

I have an app that is developed based on Cordova/Phonegap. It's purely in Javascript, HTML5
and CSS3. I am able to do small modifications to the present code and was able to run on mobile
and Android TV.

However, now, I want to run this app on LG smart TV. I am ready to little modifications to
make it run on LG TV. However, what I don't know is, what to modify?

Is there any documentation available from Samsung, Philips and LG on how to port Cordova/Phonegap
based apps on to TV? If so please share the knowledge.

Regard,

Rakesh.N