cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "So, Byoungro" <byoungro...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Why do we copy cordova-js-src/ to runtime www/?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:24:08 GMT
Hi Carlos,

The purpose of copying cordova-js-src is to support cordova.js for browserify.
It would be redundant if  --browserify option is not used.
I can change the code to not copy cordova-js-src dir into platform_www by checking the option.

Byoungro So
SSG / DPD / Mobile Computing and Compilers
Intel Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana [mailto:csantana23@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:21 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Why do we copy cordova-js-src/ to runtime www/?

I just notice that the www for android and ios contains a directory "cordova-js-src"

In iOS in the lib/create.js is where we copy this to platform_www [1] this is why it ends
up in the App's www.
AFAIK this files are not used by the app because the content of exec.js platform.js is already
in cordova.js

Is this a bug, or not?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/master/bin/lib/create.js#L42