cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release file-transfer, media and media-capture
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 23:50:31 GMT
Due to file-transfer, media and media-capture having a dependency on the
file plugin, I propose we do a few patch/major releases for those plugins.

Currently, the file dependency for these three plugins was set to grab new
majors automatically. This was a pretty big problem when people working
with cordova-android@4.x installed file-transfer and it was grabbing a
version of file that wasn't compatible.

I updated the deps so it would only grab minor and patch changes. See

I suggest we do the following releases where 1.x.x would have file ^3.0.0
and 2.x.x would have file ^4.0.0:
File-transfer@1.4.1 & 2.0.0.
media@1.0.2 & 2.0.1
media-capture@1.1.1 & 2.0.0