cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Ubuntu bug fix release (4.3.1)
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:01:38 GMT
Which raw api changes to cordova@5.3.x make it unusable with ubuntu? As far
as I know, cordova-ubuntu should work the same with cordova@4.x and
cordova@5.x. The platform API changes aren't necessary to work with
cordova@5.x

We probably won't do a update to cordova@4.x unless a security concern
comes up.

Good idea to improve CB-9590. We are hoping to get cordova@6 out next week
sometime. If we can get the fixes in by then, great!

Let me know how cordova-ubuntu@4.3.1 works with cordova-lib (master). If
thinks look good, we should get you and one other person to vote on the
vote thread for cordova-ubuntu so I can officially release it on npm.

When making changes to cordova-lib, make sure to send them as PRs still so
people can review them. Especially if the change can possible affect other
platforms.