cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to download Cordova shell tools?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 22:12:21 GMT
If you want cordova-android, you can download it from github[1], npm[2] or
apache dist[3].

We need to add links to npm + dist on the website. Any thoughts where we
should add them? Maybe we should add a download section.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-android
[2] https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-android
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cordova/