cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Deprecate cordova-amazon-fireos
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 00:37:07 GMT
About a month ago, we received a PR[1] from amazon noting that users should
use cordova-android for amazon fireos 5.0+ devices (2015 onwards) and not
cordova-amazon-fireos.

Seeing how cordova-amazon-fireos hasn't had any updates in quite a while, I
think we should deprecate it.

I'm fine leaving it on npm (with a deprecation notice), but I think we
should remove it from cordova-lib and the cli.

What do we do with repos once we deprecate them? Attic?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/415e7a6b7da7122bca701c186f09eefcd1443237