cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Loading plugins async or on demand
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:13:26 GMT
When you say "fair amount of time" do you have any data on that? Before
spending time on a solution I'd want to make sure there is actually a

What does the delay look like in Chrome/Safari web tools? I'd try running
an on various devices and seeing what the load times are for the JS on the
different platforms.

Simon Mac Donald

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Philipp Kursawe <>