cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Barth <david.ba...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Ubuntu Release
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:35:12 GMT
Hmm, indeed...

This is the same node_modules problem that affects other releases I think.

I have used your recommendation to re-install the dependencies and
re-uploaded an archive with the missing files :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-10210/

Then I verified on the list archive that it seems to be an accepted
practice to add the node_modules into git. I moved the tag for 4.3.2 up to
the commit with the additional node_modules files.

Check your local clone : git rev-parse 4.3.2" in cordova-ubuntu should
reply with "2e019a849a75ade3af9fb3db3ef7c6a6dca47475". If it is wrong, do
"git fetch --tags".

I then verified that this command would succeed :
cordova -d platform add
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-ubuntu.git#4.3.2 --verbose

You may still see some "missing icon in config.xml" warnings unless you use
the -dev branch of cordova-lib which includes my fixes.