cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purpose of pre_package hook for windows
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 22:06:19 GMT
I can't find any info on why we needed it ... it seems to be fired right
before the files are added to the csproj, though I am not sure why.

The only other person I think may know anything about it would be @sgrebnov

The earliest JIRA ticket I could find on the issue [1] although the issue
is just that it exists in wp7 but not wp8.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com