cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-wkwebview release
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 17:46:46 GMT
Of course NOT! :-)

A simple link to issue tracker I think folks would miss the fact that for
some of them the limitations are critical.

But at the same time the list is dynamic and if something gets fixed
without a change to the plugin, then limitation it's still on the
inaccurately on the README

I think, I'm OK with only having the link to issue tracker.

One idea is we could do a single Blog dedicated to the WKWebView, kind of
"the good, the bad, and the ugly" of WKWebview
On this Blog we can layout the issues, maybe the community can come help
with the voice to fix those outside of our control, and provide
recommendations for workarounds.