cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.0.1 release
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:14:08 GMT
Attempt has a problem.

Hashes don't match!

4.0.1 tag needs to be move to commit 7890eae664
4.0.1 tag currently points to e40a776 at two commits behind 4.0.1/4.0.x

🔥  $ coho verify-tags -r ios --tag 4.0.1
Running from /Users/csantana23/Documents/dev/cordova
Paste in print-tags output then hit Enter
cordova-ios: 4.0.1 (7890eae664)

cordova-ios: Hashes don't match!