cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-wkwebview release
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 22:06:59 GMT
+1
Could we open/report to WebKit and Apple Bugs, and add links these reports
that are outside of our control?

This way I think we feel better that we informed the issues to those that
have the control to fix them.

And the Cordova community sees that we did all we could for some, others we
can see into doing a plugin to workaround after the initial release.