cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios-4.x release (for real)
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 06:42:54 GMT
Couldn't wait. All file-transfer specs now pass for uiwebview and wkwebview.

For those two WKWebView tests that are failing, but are expected to
fail -- I'll try to modify the tests to mark the test as pending if
the platform is iOS and the WKWebView bridge is found.

Or should I just let it fail still?