cordova-dev mailing list archives

From jdhabolt <jdhab...@gmail.com>
Subject LVL integration
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 00:47:26 GMT
Hello,

I'm in the final stages of development on my Cordova app and have been
working my way through the Android pre-release to-do lists. I'm hung up on
the bit about integrating Google Play Licensing.

There is precious little information about this on the web. It seems that
integrating the License Verification Library (LVL) is a big part of
protecting my app from piracy, but for all my looking I'm still wondering:
Is it even possible to integrate LVL into my Cordova app? If so, will
integration require Java knowledge? Has this issue been addressed on the
Cordova site somewhere and I'm just missing it?

Thanks in advance.