cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: config.xml
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 23:51:34 GMT
In order to have custom editor for your XML files within VS you should
create install VS SDK and create custom editor
Here the couple links to get started:

Specific info how to create Custom editor for VS
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb166329.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Here supplementary reading to get started and to be more familiar with
Editors in VS
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb165449.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd885127.aspx

Sample: