cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Kelly <h...@seank.com>
Subject Running tests
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 01:19:07 GMT
I'm interested in contributing to cordova-plugin-inappbrowser

I read in the contributor guidelines:

When we say "run the test suites" this includes:

   - All automated tests in cordova-mobilespec
   - Manual tests in cordova-mobilespec that might be affected by the change
   - npm test for JS linting
   - Any platform-specific unit tests
      - cordova-android/test
      - cordova-ios/CordovaLibTests
      - cordova-js: jake test
      - cordova-plugman: npm test

The package.json for the rpo does not have the test command above hooked
up. There is a test folder with a plugin.xml that looks promising but I
can't figure out how to run it. None of the markdown files point to
anything helpful. Is there a doc with steps for getting started testing
plugins somewhere?

Go Carefully,

SeanK