cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.1 iOS Release (attempt 2)
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:14:31 GMT
+1

Confirmed sigs & hashes with `coho verify-archive`
Verified hash matches tag with `coho verify-tags`
Re-created archive with `coho create-archive`, verified contents match release candidate

Created app w/ `cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios#4.0.1`

Ran on device and simulator w/ `cordova run ios--device` and `cordova run ios`