cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Zeph Davies <>
Subject Application is always uninstalled, clears localstorage and databases
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 16:04:00 GMT
Hi Devs,

Since a change made to fix issue CB-9557 (,
the application is always uninstalled before being installed.

This means that the application's localStorage and any databases are CLEARED every time the
application is installed (with 'ionic run', etc).

This causes havoc with development as important information, such as user ID, counters, etc,
are cleared between code changes.

I spoke with the person who fixed the above issue and therefore introduced this issue, and
he recommended to make a Jira and contact you.
So, here is me contacting you, and here is the Jira!

Thanks and all the best,

Zeph Davies
  [] <>

This message is for information purposes only and is not intended as an offer, recommendation
or solicitation to buy or sell, nor is it an official confirmation of terms. No representation
or warranty is made that this information is complete or accurate. Any views or opinions expressed
do not necessarily represent those of insurethebox which is a trading style of Insure The
Box Limited.

This email and the information it contains may be confidential, proprietary or legally privileged.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, copy or store this message
or any part of it if you are not the intended recipient.

Insurethebox is a trading style of Insure The Box Limited which is authorised by the Gibraltar
Financial Services Commission, and authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial
Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial
Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Insure The Box Limited is incorporated
in Gibraltar (Company Number: 102568), registered office: Montagu Pavilion, 8-10 Queensway,