cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "So, Byoungro" <byoungro...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Purpose of pre_package hook for windows
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 00:24:15 GMT
I am not 100% sure, but as I looked at the code, it seems the original intention of pre_package
hook is to allow users to make any necessary changes before we do windows-specific changes
(for example adding BOM \ufeff in the source codes for windows store certification).

Byoungro So
SSG / DPD / Mobile Computing and Compilers
Intel Corporation

From: Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com<mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 2:06 PM
To: "dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>" <dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Purpose of pre_package hook for windows

I can't find any info on why we needed it ... it seems to be fired right
before the files are added to the csproj, though I am not sure why.

The only other person I think may know anything about it would be @sgrebnov

The earliest JIRA ticket I could find on the issue [1] although the issue
is just that it exists in wp7 but not wp8.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon) <