cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intellisense and Debugging support for Cordova apps with VSCode
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:36:57 GMT
Ok… that’s just plain awesome! Signing up! :-)

From: Parashuram N <panarasi@microsoft.com>
Reply: dev@cordova.apache.org <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Date: November 18, 2015 at 11:41:39 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject:  Intellisense and Debugging support for Cordova apps with VSCode

I have been working on a quick extension for VSCode to enable Intellisense and debugging support
for Cordova apps. The project is still pretty early and I would love to hear your feedback.
Please sign up at http://taco.tools/vscode/
It currently supports auto-complete for most plugins and core Cordova/Ionic apps and debugging
support for apps deployed on the device or emulator.

Would love to hear feedback/suggestions.