cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Intellisense and Debugging support for Cordova apps with VSCode
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:08:54 GMT
@Shaz-  thanks for the feedback. We are still working on enabling this for iOS.

About auto-completion is all about specifying a .ts file in the http://definitelytyped.org/
repo - we just pick up cordova plugins. I think we could work on a mechanism to pick up all
cordova plugins that are in definitely typed, and also let user add custom plugins.

On 11/18/15, 3:05 PM, "Shazron" <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

>Watched the video - this is great! Saw the debugging for Android, not
>sure if iOS debugging is on the radar?
>Having a spec for autocomplete for third-party plugins to implement
>would be sweet as well.
>
>On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Parashuram N <panarasi@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> I have been working on a quick extension for VSCode to enable Intellisense and debugging
support for Cordova apps. The project is still pretty early and I would love to hear your
feedback. Please sign up at https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2ftaco.tools%2fvscode%2f&data=01%7c01%7cpanarasi%40microsoft.com%7c2988b2d030dc42366cdd08d2f06ce787%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=kd5%2fmDeFR%2fcT319eutPqAmoewG%2b1jy0JiGwGdNhSNWg%3d
>> It currently supports auto-complete for most plugins and core Cordova/Ionic apps
and debugging support for apps deployed on the device or emulator.