cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 20:27:21 GMT
+1 to the proposal.

Is there a structure of a sample template ? Also, the code seems to copy everything from npm
or the gitURL, though in the proposal you say that dot file and hooks/platforms should not
be copies. Should we talk about that in the proposal too ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:raymondcamden@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:01 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates

Yeah, nothing to add here but +1.

Oh, the only thing I'd add is that I wish there was a way to
*permanently* set a template. I hate the default Cordova template (sorry ;) and would love
to make the CLI always use my own particular template.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Ryan J. Salva <rsalva@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I love it!
>

> rjs
>
> Ryan J. Salva  |  Principal Program Manager Lead Visual Studio Tools
> for Apache Cordova rsalva@microsoft.com
> 206 612 5079 mobile

to take a stab at implementation.

> CLI-Template proposal [1]
>
> [1]:
> https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/blob/master/proposals/CLI-T
> emplates.md
>
> --Carlos

Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate for MobileFirst at IBM

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.raymondcamden.com&data=01%7c01%7cpanarasi%40microsoft.com%7c92e5feab0e524d2dbc8008d2ea09af88%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=xMtq2oC%2b%2b%2fBbNlOcIKlStSkgUUuiGDKbq7KuNMHLiVU%3d
Twitter: raymondcamden