cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Windows Release
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 07:18:14 GMT
If we agree to do a release:

Most of the changes in master are bugfixes, but there is new Visual Studio 14 template (version
update), Cumulative build and hosted environments support so I propose to do minor release
(4.2.0) instead of patch (4.1.1). Thoughts?

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:10 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Windows Release

Hi guys, last Windows release was in August and there are important changes landed to repo
master from that time including:
  * Better Windows 10 in hosted environment support
  * Create/prepare fixes for non-Windows env (Linux/OSX)
  * Cumulative build support (windows10 and windows 8.1)
  * Fixes for general build failures

https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/compare/4.1.x...master

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-windows platform release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

Thx!
Sergey