cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Oops...we screwed up in Cordova-Android 5.0.x
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:44:34 GMT
After thinking about this very hard, I don't think this needs to be added,
because you can do this in your plugin code:

cordova.getActivity().shouldShowRequestPermissionRationale(PERMISSION);

And, in reality, all our method would do is turn this into this:

cordova.shouldShowRequestPermissionRationale(PERMISSION);

So, we're not actually adding any value to the developer. Perhaps we should
just update the docs and move on? Maybe slate it for a later release when
adding methods to CordovaInterface is not going to break people's custom
WebView code?

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com