cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Removal of r prefix on plugin tags
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 06:20:33 GMT
Hey everyone

I made new tags for all of our plugins on github replacing the prefixed r.

Example, cordova-plugin-camera had a tag r0.3.0. I know replaced that with
an identical tag 0.3.0.

I initially removed the r prefixed tags but have been contacted by people
using cocoapods [1] about them breaking. I added them back for now.

I'm planning on contacting the maintainers of the pods and seeing if they
can update their spec to use the non r prefixed version.

Would removing the r prefixed tags impact anyone else?

[1] https://cocoapods.org/pods/CordovaPlugin-console