cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about versioning
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:59:08 GMT
Docs will match cli version. Going to do a docs release for the 5.4.0 tools
release.

I just use npm info package

Would be useful to add a cordova check that showed what versions the cli
will pull.

Btw, the plan is to move towards stop advising users to update platforms
independently (except patch releases like this one). Instead we will only
tell users to update cli and add a command (cordova update) that would
update necessary platforms and plugins based on new pinned versions in
cordova-lib. (Plugins will start to be pinned soon). That way we can verify
the mix of plugins, platforms and tools have been tested together.