cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Barth <david.ba...@canonical.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-Ubuntu bug fix release (4.3.1)
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:31:55 GMT
Hey,

I would like to update the 4.x series of cordova-ubuntu with a couple of
fixes, and make it the last in the series supporting the cordova-cli 4.3.1
branch as well

   - Cb 9868 - Should propose to install missing Ubuntu dependencies on
   platform add <https://github.com/cordova-ubuntu/cordova-ubuntu/pull/4>
   - Cb 9694 - Add support for HTTP urls
   <https://github.com/cordova-ubuntu/cordova-ubuntu/pull/3>
   - Cb 9806 - Add icon to project defaults
   <https://github.com/cordova-ubuntu/cordova-ubuntu/pull/2>

So here is the traditional:

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-ubuntu platform release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

David