cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Audit 2015
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 05:52:55 GMT
The reason I think the keyboard should be core is that it is required on
ios, and we are completely dependent on ionic to maintain it.  The license
is Apache 2.0 so I think it would make the most sense for use to depend on
a fork of our own and ask Ionic to continue to contribute to it.
( or review their future changes and pull into our branch when appropriate.
)

@purplecabbage
risingj.com