cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Media Capture
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 02:36:39 GMT
Technically this may fall into the "technical support" area and more
appropriate for the Google Group, but I figured I'd ask here first in
case it was a known issue. Looking at the docs for Media Capture
(https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-media-capture), the
Configuration Data section has this to say:

"Not supported by any platform. All configuration data arrays are empty."

But there's docs, sample code, etc. So someone wrote a sample for this
feature and it doesn't work anywhere? Did it *used* to work someplace?