cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <>
Subject Re: Plugin Audit 2015
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:25:26 GMT
"Globalization (make sync"

(Sorry, but that makes me *very* happy to hear!)

"Dialogs (Should use HTML/CS/JS dialogs instead)"

Strongly no, but I'm assuming there is a good reason for this beyond
just what is listed in the parenthesis. Yes, UI frameworks normally
have their own dialog widgets, but the fact that I can use a device
standard dialog is a big plus for me. I'll even use it over Ionic's
even when inside an Ionic app.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Steven Gill <> wrote:
> Jesse, Simon and I spent sometime doing a plugin audit. Our recommendations
> can be found at
> Overview:
> Please give us feedback!
> -Steve

Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate for MobileFirst at IBM

Email :
Blog :
Twitter: raymondcamden

To unsubscribe, e-mail: