cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Telemetry information to Cordova
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:46:48 GMT
Yep, no collection on app just tools.
And also be careful on what we collect on tooling also, there might things
we might not want to collect. (cli commands might have sensitive data) we
just need to collect some of it in a anonymous way.

Also some environment info also is useful (node version, jdk version, os
type, xcode version, android sdk version, etc..)

I think collecting from cordova-lib might be good. Will be good to know
what is the ratio between cli vs. api users, but at the same time that we
can get from npm downloads lib vs. cli