cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:25:40 GMT
Parashuram

The template doesn't any special structure, the current hello app in npm is
already a template

Will add comment in PR about having fixtures in tests for different uses
cases with different type of templates

The code copies everything except plugins and platforms directories, maybe
it needs some comments to make it more clear

It should copy dot files like .gitignore, .editorconfig, .bowerrc
Very important at least for me .gitignore, it helps when folks ask if they
should ignore platforms and plugins from source control and the answer is
always YES. If they are asking then it means they need the advise.