cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Revert Cordova plugins to work with default pinned versions
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:41:22 GMT
"the user is expected to pin the plugin version", yeah, it's expected, but
I've seen at least 3 questions on the phonegap build forum and one on
stackoverflow related to this, and there are a ton like "My app is failing
now, I built it x time ago and it worked, I didn't change anything, so you
broke it" because people don't pin the cli and the plugins