cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: Cordova on Github
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:08:16 GMT
DefinitelyTyped(https://github.com/borisyankov/DefinitelyTyped) is a good
example IMO of a repo that manages to deal with an absurd ammount of issues
and PRs in a very good way, although I agree that it doesn't "suffer" from
the fact that cordova is a sum of a lot of independent modules/projects, so
issues would be scattered somewhat.

--

*Frederico Galvão*

Diretor de Tecnologia