cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Revert Cordova plugins to work with default pinned versions
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:23:04 GMT
+1 what Steve said. Let's make sure all stakeholders take note of the
discuss threads for plugins, not just platforms, in the future so we
can nip this in the bud.

"Cordova should not be backtracking releases due to downstreams" ->
Steve's cli pinning proposal would solve the VS scenario in the
future, would it not?