cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intellisense and Debugging support for Cordova apps with VSCode
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:05:37 GMT
Watched the video - this is great! Saw the debugging for Android, not
sure if iOS debugging is on the radar?
Having a spec for autocomplete for third-party plugins to implement
would be sweet as well.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Parashuram N <panarasi@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have been working on a quick extension for VSCode to enable Intellisense and debugging
support for Cordova apps. The project is still pretty early and I would love to hear your
feedback. Please sign up at http://taco.tools/vscode/
> It currently supports auto-complete for most plugins and core Cordova/Ionic apps and
debugging support for apps deployed on the device or emulator.