cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Javid Chowdhary <>
Subject Cordova Help
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 07:15:18 GMT

I am an native developer specialize in Android and IOS native .
Recently i am into cross platform development .
I have developed cross platform app with sencha framework.I have targeted
it for android API 22 which is 5.1.1 and with Cordova 5.0.0 .Works
perfectly fine with 5.0.2 device but in 5.1.1 it doesn't render its view
just shows a blank white screen after splash screen ,no idea on whats going
wrong please little help is appreciated . One wired senario :When run the
app on 5.1.1 device and lock the phone at app initialize and when unlock
the phone after some time the view is rendered .
I am totally lost in this issue not sure what causing it to do so wether
its android or cordova versions please help.

*Best Regards, Javid ChowdharyMobile Developer+91 9764650348*