cordova-dev mailing list archives

From M Alexandre <>
Subject Integrate binaries (apk / ipa) upload to stores into Cordova CLI
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 10:41:36 GMT
Hello Cordova devs,

Because Cordova CLI is a great tool for command line for almost everything
about creating, building hybrids apps, it would be great to include a new
command for uploading the generated binaries to the app stores.

As far as I know, nothing exists at the moment in Cordova. I succeeded
patching gradle scripts for including this feature so I could upload my own
generated APK to my Google Play account from a cordova command. This is
very useful for including Cordova apps into Continuous Integration.

Did you already think about that ? We could :

   1. add an option to the "build" command => "cordova build -- release
   2. or "cordova upload", that needs to build a release version of the

I described the steps and published a "dirty patch" on for Android.

Thanks for your feedback.