cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Alexandre <maxime.alexan...@wininup.com>
Subject Re: <resource-file> "target" attribute ignored on iOS when installing a Cordova plugin
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:29:56 GMT
Sorry, to be more precise, it's <resource-file src="myfolder" /> so it will
include all the files inside the "myfolder". So i need to move the
"myfolder" into the root folder of my plugin because it's the "src", so it
could be found and copied with this exact same name in the "Ressources"
folder, so it will precisely create a "Ressources/myfolder" which is what I
need. Setting a "target" attribute should be a nicer solution so I
could do *<resource-file
src="src/**anyfolder/anyfile**" target="myfolder**" />.*

--
Maxime