cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Alexandre <maxime.alexan...@wininup.com>
Subject Re: Integrate binaries (apk / ipa) upload to stores into Cordova CLI
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:35:17 GMT
I get your point, still think though that it would be a useful feature for
many developers because it saves lots of time when you have your apps
already set up. Cordova could later work on making Continuous Integration
an easy step.

Talking about documenting the process of adding one app to the stores is
not an easy task and it could take a lot of time to make a great and useful
doc, not just a basic text with no clear explanations, that's why i think
i'm not the best guy to do that. I would be happy to contribute if the
structure of the documentation on this subject was already defined. I'm
thinking like videos of screen captures of the various steps of could be a
better option than raw text.

--
Maxime