cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Alexandre <maxime.alexan...@wininup.com>
Subject Re: <resource-file> "target" attribute ignored on iOS when installing a Cordova plugin
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:51:55 GMT
Ok... well because there is a "*shell.cp('-R', srcFile,
project.resources_dir);*" i managed to get my folder into XCode with the
correct name.

So i had to name the "src" folder with the name I want it to appear in the
"Ressources" folder (which is not so obvious because it's not working like
this on android), then added *<resource-file src="**myfolder/myfile**" />* in
the plugin.xml file.

Are you okay with adding a not in the documentation telling that the
"target" attribute is not used for iOS?

Thanks for your feeback.
--
Maxime