cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Who's interested on Cordova translation process ownership?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:22:47 GMT
I think I have everything which I need for translation, I miss some parts
of the process probably, but not sure which. So I list what I know and
familiar with
1. CrowdIn translation (obivious :))
2. Move changes from CrowdIn to github.
3. Overall process of docs generation
4. A bit of docs publishing process (not do that myself)
5. Docs versioning process

What else I miss?