cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <>
Subject Re: Introduction per contribution guidelines
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:31:39 GMT
Welcome, Toni! Small question: when you said that you registered an account on<>,
what do you mean?

On Nov 11, 2015, at 8:18 AM, Zombie protection <<>>

I assume I am just supposed to send a small introduction but this got
pretty long before I realized it, I hope that is OK.

Hello, my name is Toni and I am a programmer for a small company. I have
experience with HTML, CSS, bash, javascript, Java, C#, VB, and PHP. I am
entirely self taught and I have taken a couple introductory courses to
programming while working towards my degree in network administration.

I have been trying to move away from my "everything by hand" mentality and
learn coding standards while I go. Right now I am working on a simple
mobile application using Angular and Cordova to help my SO track her
thrift-store purchases. I ran into a couple issues while trying to
use/understand cordova-lib in my project and thought it was the perfect
opportunity for me to start contributing to a project.

I made my first couple pull requests against Cordova-lib a couple weeks
ago. One was accepted and committed by a dev. Afterwards I realized that
there were contribution guidelines that I hadn't noticed before so I set up
a CLA and just registered my account (Username "Dracar") on<>.

I look forward to trying to help out as much as I can, thanks!