cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Lisa Seacat DeLuca" <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Greek translation added
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:08:18 GMT

A request has been made to add the greek language to our Cordova
translation for docs.  I'm not sure who has been in charge of helping with
the translation of documentation recently but we'll need to add the
language code to the automated scripts to have the translations pulled in
after it gets to 100% translated.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Omni-Channel Tech Strategist - IBM Master Inventor
IBM Commerce, ExperienceOne

 Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
                                        IBM
 E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com

 personal website: lisaseacat.com
                  100 East Pratt St 21-2212