cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Audit 2015
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:22:55 GMT
I agree with Raymond on the ability to use native dialogs. I think I would like to extend it
beyond dialogs, and see if it is possible to use other native controls too - like Sidebar,
etc. I think they may not make sense as core plugins though. Supporting them for multiple
platforms is hard. Maybe someone could come up with a list of plugins that enable native controls
in Cordova apps ?