cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Knoll <rikn...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Android] Possible solution to Camera/Media
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:36:37 GMT
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to update this thread with a link to the PR I submitted as a proposed solution
to this issue. Just making sure that people are aware that there is some discussion taking
place in Github about this problem:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/236

Thanks,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bowserj@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:31 PM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: [Android] Possible solution to Camera/Media

Hey

I just saw this solution to the Android restart issue that we've been fighting for the last
few years.  It's a bit of a hack using the Activity preferences in this way, but this solution
definitely has its merits.

Can people check out CB-8917 and let me know what you think of this possible solution? I think
it's better than checking for temporary files, or some other weirdness on the file system.
 What do you think?

Also, on a related note, we should really document the CoreAndroid Javascript API.

Joe