cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Merging smores branch into Cordova-Android TODAY
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:36:16 GMT
As discussed in the Cordova Face to Face yesterday, we said that we want our users to be aware
of changes like these that will hit them. Is someone looking at writing a blog post for this
?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bowserj@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 10:35 AM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: Merging smores branch into Cordova-Android TODAY

Hey

I'm going to be merging the smores branch into master by 3:00 PM today.
I've left this pull request open for the past week, so we should be ready to go.  Please let
me know if there's any reason I shouldn't merge this in.  Once this is merged, there will
be a discuss thread for Cordova-Android 5.0.0.

If you have a Nexus device, please update it to Marshmallow and start testing Cordova applications
and filing those issues in our JIRA.  If there's third party plugins, please let me know,
and I will look at them and see if there's any major issues with that plugin being upgraded
and will try to contact the author.

If we can be a bit more pro-active with this one to try and avoid breakage (there shouldn't
be much breakage, since most plugins don't ask for more permissions), that would be awesome.

Thanks

Joe