cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject [iOS] Submitting Apps to Store built with XCode7 [ITMS-90474, ITMS-90475]
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:47:17 GMT
We recently ran into a problem where apps build with XCode  7 have issues when submitting to
the app store. These are due to XCode Errors ITMS-90474 and ITMS-90475. We basically need
to set UIRequiresFullScreen and UISupportedInterfaceOrientations to the Info.plist file.
Should these preferences be a part of the default iOS template that is used when iOS is added
?