cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Zimmerman <mzimmer...@turningtechnologies.com>
Subject Question on Contributing
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 19:08:37 GMT
Hi, I am currently working on a proposal for my place of employment to separate our front-end
from our Grails backend. One of the requirements I was tasked with was to ensure an SSO implementation
functioned with Cordova, and unfortunately the InAppBrowserPlugin had issues with this on
Android.

I went ahead and added a few utility functions to allow the JS to drive sharing cookies between
Android and the Cordova web view.

I started to look at the contributing documentation and requirements and saw a clause for
Companies. Would this code I am contributing fall under this clause? We are not explicitly
using this for work, but I did develop it because of a possible direction we may be going.

The changes can be found at https://github.com/Sinistralis/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/commit/32bcda6e69be39e2cbef3f582ac696873bb0b2bf

I’m still rather new to contributing to open source so sorry if this is a silly question,
I am hoping to contribute more in the future, but I want to make sure I am following all the
legalities and whatnot.

Michael Zimmerman | Software Engineer
Turning Technologies 255 West Federal Street Youngstown OH 44503
Direct: 330-599-4921 | Main: 330-746-3015 | Toll Free: 866-746-3015 | Fax: 330-884-6065
mzimmerman@turningtechnologies.com | www.TurningTechnologies.com <http://www.turningtechnologies.com>

[Turning Technologies]
Stay Connected - @TurningTech<https://twitter.com/TurningTech>  ·   Find us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Turning-Technologies/104796086230111?ref=ts>
This email message, including any attached files, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or you wish
to discontinue receiving any future e-mails from the vendor featured in this message, please
send an email request.<mailto:info@turningtechnologies.com?subject=unsubscribe>
Turning Green - Please consider the environment before printing this email