cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Merging smores branch into Cordova-Android TODAY
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:35:11 GMT
Hey

I'm going to be merging the smores branch into master by 3:00 PM today.
I've left this pull request open for the past week, so we should be ready
to go.  Please let me know if there's any reason I shouldn't merge this
in.  Once this is merged, there will be a discuss thread for
Cordova-Android 5.0.0.

If you have a Nexus device, please update it to Marshmallow and start
testing Cordova applications and filing those issues in our JIRA.  If
there's third party plugins, please let me know, and I will look at them
and see if there's any major issues with that plugin being upgraded and
will try to contact the author.

If we can be a bit more pro-active with this one to try and avoid breakage
(there shouldn't be much breakage, since most plugins don't ask for more
permissions), that would be awesome.

Thanks

Joe